Mecano offer Class 10 and Class 1 Lockup Cabin Kits
- Class 10 (non-habitable) cabin kits are great for constructing studios and enclosed outdoor entertaining areas
- Class 1 (Habitable Dwelling) cabins are perfect for Granny Flats
There is no limit to width or length if purchasing a cabin kit in flat pack style.
Flat packs consist of :
- Steel Frame and Trusses (supplied as either flatpack or pre-assmbled panels)
- External Cladding
- Windows and doors
- Roof sheeting
- Gutters and Barge Capping
- Downpipes to ground
- Engineered Certified Plans
- Construction Manual
- Optional Steel Flooring :
- Particle Board Flooring
Four Basic Roofing Styles Available
Flush finish with no awnings, no eaves, on gable ends or sides. This style of cabin is ideal if fully constructed for maximum 3.4 wide transport (Including gutters).
Flush finish with gable entended awning. Note: If transporting factory-built cabin, extended gable awning can be supplied separately if cabin length exceeds 8m.
Flush finish with front awning. Note: If transporting factory-built cabin, front awning may be supplied separately if span exceeds 3.4m.
Flush finish: Skillion Roof (picture with with optional side awning).
Alternate Awning Styles
Various cabin sizes with front curved awnings and side ?fly over awnings? Note: Fly over awnings attach to posts on roof trusses.
Note: Curved awnings are free-standing and do not attach to house.
Eaves and Overhangs
Optional Eaves and Gable overhang - 300mm/450mm/600mm